Saturday, May 12, 2007

This little 6 year old girl comes running home all distressed and howling her head off. Her mother, finally gets it out of her between the bawling, that her daughter has been raped. The mother settles the little girl down, enough to get her to the police station, to report this horrible act.At the police station, the sergent interviewing the little girl, asks as nicely as he can: "Could you please tell me what the nasty man did, so we can get him?"The little girl sobs "Yeah, I'll try sniff, sniff"Policeman: "Righto then what's happened?"Girl: "sob Well I was walking down the street to get mummy some milk. sniff sob When the big nasty man jumped out and grabbed me bawl"Policeman: "Yes please go on ..."Girl: "Then sob sob he lifted up my dress howl"Policeman: "then? ..."Girl: "He pulled down my pants ... absolutely bawling now ..... no I can't go on ...."The sergent then stands up from behind the desk wanking himself for dear life and says "WELL FUCKING MAKE SOMETHING UP!"

No comments: